FREE SHIPPING with $125.00 purchase!
Some exclusions apply. See details below.
Dakota Digital PAC-2750 Cooling Fan Controller
Quantity in Basket:
Shipping Weight: 2.00 pounds
Dakota Digital Programmable Cooling Fan Controller. This controller can be used to operate with a single fan, a two speed fan or dual fans. Fan(s) can be set to turn on between 150 and 250 degress F. Controller comes with one 70 amp relay. A second relay must be ordered if using with dual fans. The controller is ready to use with optional Dakota Digital Temp Sensors. This controller will work with many existing temperature gauge & sensor combinations including Dakota Digital, Stewart Warner, VDO, Autometer and Classic. If you have a Dakota Digital cluster, the controller simply plugs into it with the supplied BIM cable. This controller will work with any of the 12 volt Spal fans that we carry. |
OPTIONAL ITEMS AND INSTALLATION NOTES:
- If using with HO Series fans the HO Series relays and wiring must be used. The supplied 70 amp relay is not sufficient. See related items below
- 2 different Dakota Digital coolant temperature sensors are available for use with this module
Choose the appropriate sensor form the options list at the right side of page.
- The 14022 is a 1/8" NPT sensor with 1/4" NPT and 3/8" NPT bushings.
- The SEN-04-4 is a 1/2" NPT sensor.
- Additional Dakota Relay and socket for 2nd fan is available in options list.
- Dakota RLY-3 does not include fuse or wiring. RLY-3 is a good choice for those who will be building their own wire harness.
- Dakota RLY-3 power wire should be protected with 30 Amp ATC for fans up to 20 amps and 40 amp MAXI for fans up to 30 amps.
- FRH Relay and harness upgrade. The Spal FRH can be used instead of the Dakota RLY-3
The FRH includes a water resistant relay and socket and complete wiring harness with fuse for one fan.
- FRH upgrade for Dual Fans.This is the best way to wire up a dual fan setup like the Spal 30102130 or 30102052. Comes with 2 Spal FRH's.