Essex KE1701 Keypad Keyless Entry Systems
Imagine the convenience of Keyless Entry® on your motor home, truck or commercial vehicle. The Essex KE-1701 makes it possible. Designed specifically for larger vehicles,
this self contained Keypad provides six programmable user codes and seven outputs.
The Essex KE-1701 features:
- Keyless Convenience
- Multiple User Codes
- Weatherproof, Illuminated Keypad
- Easy to Program: Add, modify or delete Users from the Keypad
- Angled Keypad: Unique design positions the keypad at a 20° angle for user convenience
- Tamper Alarm Lockout: Multiple incorrect entries trigger tamper alarm and system lock out for 30 seconds
- Non Volatile Memory Protection: Retains codes and programming in the event of a power interruption
|The KE-1701 Self Contained Keyless Entry® system for
larger vehicle applications. Utilizing Essex proprietary Billion Cycle Switch Technology™. The KE-1701
keypad is designed to provide years of trouble free operation.
Why choose an Essex KE-1701 over a standard remote key fob system?
- No need to carry keys with you everywhere you go. Simply enter your personalized 3 to 8 digit access code at the Keypad to unlock the door. With the KE-1701, you can even hide your keys in your secured vehicle.
This gives you the freedom to go to the beach, to play golf or go anywhere without having to carry keys.
- No more waiting for roadside
assistance because of keys or remote key fobs locked inside of your vehicle. The KE-1701 eliminates the possibility of being locked out.
- In addition to the master code, up to 5 user codes can be easily programmed. Leave your vehicle at the airport or some other destination for a friend, loved one or even yourself with the keys locked & hidden safely inside the vehicle.
- Auxilliary devices like electric trunk release can be operated from the keypad.
Total Control at your fingertips...
Purchase an Essex KE1701 Now!
KE1701 Users Guide
KE1701 Wiring Diagram
- Keypad Input Requirements: 12 V DC
- Keypad Current Draw: <15 mA Standby, 60 mA Maximum
- Keypad Dimensions: H: 2 1/4" x W: 7 3/8" x D: 3/4"
- Keypad Weight: 6.2 oz. (175 gm)
- Keypad Outputs: 1/4A Grounding for Lock/Unlock, Dome Light, Arm Enabling and Auxiliary Devices (may require relays)
- Auxilliary Outputs: 3 1/4A Grounding (may require relays)
- Keypad Switch Life: >1 Billion Cycles
- Keypad Operating Environment: 100% Relative Humidity
- Keypad Operating Temperature:-40°C to +70°C(-40°F to +160°F)
- Keypad Codes: 1 master code, 5 user codes
- Code Length: Variable Length Codes: 3 to 8 digits
||Proud to be a U.S. Manufacturer