- Since 1990, A1 Electric has been providing customers
with the best auto accessories, power window kits and replacement parts
- We are a member of the Better Business Bureau and Business Consumer Alliance. Clicking on the
symbol below will show you a copy of our report.
- Our offices are located at 2301 W 205th Street Suite 101 in Torrance California.
We are open for will call, Monday through Friday from 8:30AM to 4:30PM. Our
phone lines are open from 8:00AM to 5:00PM Pacific time.
- We maintain a large inventory of the parts we sell. Our goal is to have
your parts in stock and ready to ship.
Orders can be placed by:
- Using our
Online Catalog and Secure shopping Cart System. Simply choose the items you
wish to purchase and add them to the shopping cart. Our cart will lead you through
- Calling us toll free at (888) 838-0506 or (310) 328-8500 in the Los Angeles area.
If you have questions or concerns about online ordering, this is the best option.
- If you live in the Los Angeles, California area, you can come by our facilities in
Torrance to purchase items.
Our phone lines are open Monday through Friday 8:00AM to 5:00PM Pacific
Time. Will call hours are 8:30AM to 4:30PM. Map
to A1 Electric
- Our Shopping cart is secured by Geo Trust.
- Sites secured by GeoTrust SSL certificates are providing up to 256 bit
encryption thereby offering the highest level of encryption and security
possible. This means you can rest assured that communications between your
browser and this site's web servers are private and secure.
- All online orders will be confirmed by Email when the order is placed and
when the order is shipped. If you do not receive a confirmation email when
you place your order, either your email address was entered incorrectly or your
email spam filter is blocking our email.
- "Usually ships within 24 hours" refers to in stock
items that are usually processed and shipped the same day the order is
received. While same day shipping is our goal, orders placed in the afternoon, evening or
weekend will be shipped on the following business day.
- If part of your order is out of stock or
special order we will notify you as soon as possible with the expected
delivery date. You will not be charged for items that are on backorder
until they are ready to ship!
- If you have any questions or comments concerning your order please note
them in the comments box at the bottom of the order form. If noted, we will address
your questions before completing the order.
- Payment is accepted in US Dollars only.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover (Novus), American Express, check or money order
and wire transfer.
- It is our policy to charge credit cards when orders are fulfilled. On out of stock items or
special order items, you will not be charged until your order is ready to be sent.
- Please note that internet sales are not exempt from sales tax. If you
live in the state of California, you must pay sales tax on your order. Orders shipped out of
California will not be levied sales tax.
- Product orders exceeding $600.00 will receive a 5% discount. Simply
enter 600-5% in coupon box when checking out, or
ask your sales person for the discount.
- Qualified auto accessory retailers can also receive jobber pricing.
Ask one of our representatives for more details.
All orders are shipped from our warehouse in Torrance, California.
- We use UPS, FedEx and the US Post Office for shipping. UPS Ground &
FedEx Ground service
vary from 1
day to 5 working days depending on your location. Ground service time
estimates can be viewed on the Ground Shipping Map.
- Claims for merchandise damaged during shipping must be reported to us within
24 hours of receipt.
Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii & Puerto Rico
- We do not offer free or flat rate shipping to Alaska, Hawaii & Puerto Rico.
- Express services are available from UPS, FedEx & the Post Office.
Next day & 2 day shipping is available from UPS & FedEx for an additional charge.
Priority mail (2 to 3 day) shipping is available from the US Postal service. The shopping cart/online catalog will calculate express shipping methods
during checkout procedure based on your address and items in your shopping cart.
This calculation is made before credit card payment is accepted.
US Postal Service
- All shipments requesting US Postal Service will be sent via insured Priority Mail.
Please note that although the Post Office claims 2 to 3 day delivery, shipments to some addresses
may take longer. Please note that Postal service insurance
claims can only be filed 30 days after shipment date and may take up to 30
more days to resolve.
- This service is available to the United States and its territories, including PO Boxes
Canadian & International Shipments
- We do not offer free or flat rate shipping to destinations outside of the
United States. International shipments can be sent by UPS, FedEx or the US Postal
Service. Call us or send us a message on our contact form and we can help you determine
the most economical method.
- We are not responsible for any Duties, Taxes or Brokerage charges on shipments to
destinations outside of the United States. The customer is responsible
for all charges imposed by their country and the Customs service.
- Please use our
Contact Form for more information
on International orders.
WARRANTY & RETURNS
- All products and accessories sold by A1 Electric Automotive
Accessories carry a 1 year warranty unless otherwise noted.
- Electric Life power window regulator and motor assemblies purchased from A1
Electric carry a 2 year limited warranty.
- A1 Electric warrants switch kits purchased in conjunction with a power
kit (purchased from A1 Electric) for one year. Illumination on
switches is warranted for 90 days. Switch kits purchased without a
window kit carry the standard 90 day warranty.
- Warranty is for repair or replacement only at our discretion. Defective
parts will be examined prior to repair or replacement. All claims will be
evaluated within 1 business day of receipt. No other
labor allowances or freight claims will be honored.
- Returns must be sent back to us prepaid. We will not accept collect
shipments. Warrantied items will be returned to customer at no charge (in the
contigious continental USA only). Parts sent outside of the contigious
continental USA or by
express shipment methods will be charged accordingly.
- We will accept returns of new unused products (purchased from A1 Electric
Automotive Accessories) within 20 days of purchase. Special orders that are
returned will be charged
a 15% restocking fee plus all related shipping charges.
- Shipping costs will not be refunded. On orders sent
out with "Free Shipping", the actual cost of shipping (noted on your
invoice) will be deducted from the
li> Please call or email us for a return authorization before
- Replacement power window motors, regulators and actuators purchased from A1 Electric
Automotive Accessories and returned for credit may be assessed a 10%
WEB SITE ISSUES, PRIVACY & CREDIT CARD POLICY
- This is a commercial website, which may be used only for authorized purposes.
- We will not share or sell the information you give us with anyone unless required by law. We do not share names and addresses (Physical or Email) with advertisers, email spammers or other websites. We understand and respect your privacy.
- Our shopping cart checkout is encrypted and protected by GeoTrust. We
maintain a GeoTrust QuickSSL certificate to ensure security.
- Credit card information is temporarily recorded on our secure server in a highly encrypted mode. Credit card information is never transferred via unsecure methods such as email
- Credit card information is removed from the server daily and is not stored for future reference on our computers.
- Cookies are small text files placed in a browsers folder (usually located in C:\windows\cookies for Internet Explorer 5.0) on the users hard drive. Cookies are used by web servers to identify individual users. In this way settings and information (such as items in a shopping cart) can be retained while a user visits other parts of a website. Most cookies are completely harmless and are used to enhance your online experience.
- To improve the quality of our site, we collect statistical data on page usage. This information does not identify individual users.
- Unauthorized attempts to upload information and/or change information on this web site is strictly prohibited and is subject to prosecution under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and Title 18 U.S.C. Sec.1001 and 1030.
- Duplication or reproduction of any portion or portions of this website is specifically prohibited without written consent.