FREE SHIPPING with $125.00 purchase!
Some exclusions apply. See details below.
|Spal Fan Sale!!!
10% Off on Select Spal Fans!|
Discount shown in shopping cart.
Spal 30102130 Dual 12" High Performance Fan & Shroud Assembly
Quantity in Basket:
Shipping Weight: 16.00 pounds
Spal 30102130 high performance dual 12 inch fan assembly with powerful long life motors. Fans are mounted on shroud assembly for maximum efficiency. Fans pull air through the radiator. This is our best fan setup and works great with most V8 engines. This fan setup has large curved blades for maximum performance with less noise. Works great on multi row radiators and vehicles with air conditioning. This is one of the best performing fan setups that you can buy. Spal fan motors are waterproof and the fan and motor are balanced as an assembly to assure smooth reliable operation.
| || ||Click on Fan Specifications button to view the technical specifications for this fan. Fan Specs open in a new window and require "Adobe Acrobat Reader 7.0.5" or later to view.|
A typical dual fan installation will require the following:
- 1 30102130 dual fan assembly
- 1 30130147 mounting bracket kit (available in options column at right)
- 1 pair FR-PT15300027 motor pigtails (available in options column at right)
- 1 DD-PAC-2750 Cooling Fan Controller with FRH upgrade for dual fans and temp sensor
Fan Control notes: Dual fan setups require dual fan control and 2 relays. The best way to control dual fan operation is by using the Dakota Digital DD-PAC-2750 programmable fan controller. On/Off Temperatures are programmable and fans come on at varying temperatures. See DD-PAC-2750 for full description. Alternately it is possible to use the following combinations to control the fans:
More information on ordering fans, brackets and fan controllers can be found on the Spal Fan Information Page. This page opens in a new window and can be closed when you are finished.
- 185FH and 195FH - Mounting two temp sensors and relays will allow 1 fan to come on at 185 and the 2nd to come on at 195. The drawback to this setup is having to mount two sensors in the engine/cooling system.
- 185FH and FRH - Mounting one temp sensor and 2 relays will allow fans to both start simultaneously at 185. The drawback is that two fans draw close to 50 amps and need close to 100 amps when they start.
- 195FH and FRH - Mounting one temp sensor and 2 relays will allow fans to both start simultaneously at 195. The drawback is that two fans draw close to 50 amps and need close to 100 amps when they start.
- 2 FRH and toggle switches - Flip the switch and the fan comes on. Works great unless you forget to flip the switch...
Protect your investment. A1 Electric sells genuine Spal products and is an authorized Spal distributor. Dealer Pricing is available. Call for details.
Spal Fan Sale! Select Spal fans are 10% off! Discount shown in shopping basket.